Friday, January 28, 2011

‘Glee’ Releases New Promo Videos For Season 2, Part 2

Let’s forget for a second that Glee creator Ryan Murphy embarrassed himself publicly by lookin’ like a spoiled brat crybaby when he issued an outrageous F*ck You! to the Kings of Leon merely because they wouldn’t let him use one of their songs on his TV show and focus on the fact that Glee will [...]

Ricky Martin was spotted making his way out of a rehearsal studio in Miami, FL yesterday where he was auditioning new dancers for his upcoming concert tour. As you can see in the photos below, Ricky was sporting a sassy new look complete with designer eye-wear and a stylish scarf to protect him from the harsh inclement weather of Miami. Ricky was also sporting a new hair’do that, to me, just screams hair’DON’T!




Look … the glasses and scarf I can forgive, I mean, it’s a look that the Hipsters have been pushing for the past few years. The tacky dye job, tho, is unforgivable. What the Hell was Ricky thinking? The cheetah hair’do never looks good on anyone … I can’t even believe the man is trying to rock blonde streaks in public! LOL! I hope this is just a phase cuz I don’t think I can take the man seriously if this is the image he is trying to portray. World. Of. No.


[Photo credit: X17]




Andrew Jackson
Edward Burne-jones
Mark Twain
Richard Walker
Milton Avery

No comments: